How do I manage a user's Observers?
In Buzz, Observers (like parents, mentors, tutors, etc) are given read-only access to a observed student's account, including:
- Courses, course information, Announcements, Calendars, and Agendas
- Student To-do lists and Activity streams
- Activities (excluding Assessments) and due dates
- Student submissions
- Grades, teacher feedback, and other performance indicators
- Open the Obervers tab.
- Click the Add observer button.
- Search for a user or click Create a new user to be the Observer.