A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.340 available on April 27, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed a popup-toolbar issue when you would scroll the rich-text editor in the question-editor.
- Fixed an issue in the Activity editor > Advanced activity options card where the activity-completion option View this activity for a specified time was incorrectly showing for Assessment and Practice question activity types.
- Fixed an issue where teachers were unable to quick-edit a score in the Gradebook > [student] Grades screen if the course didn’t have Grading periods.
- Fixed an issue in the Gradebook > [student] Grades screen where the Extra credit star icon would sometimes appear next to a folder in the Syllabus view.
- Fixed an issue where pasting an image into a Student dropbox rich text editor that was about the same height as the editor made it nearly impossible to see the popup image editor toolbar for that image.
Updates in version 2023.4.26.1409
Additions, Removal, or Changes: