TutorKit tags are used to group, filter, and find tutor sessions, tutors, and resources. Tags are useful when creating new tutoring sessions because you can use them to find and attach the right tutors and resources, so we recommend you set up tags in your site first and connect them to tutors and resources as you add them.
To create and manage tags:
- Click Configure in the side menu or toolbar.
- Open the Tags screen.
- Easily add tags in three categories:
- Program tags, such as a summer program or specific school tutoring program
- Grade level tags
- Topic or subject matter tags
- Click the X next to a tag to remove it.
TutorKit Community users
If you're using Communities, all of the Tags created in a Parent Community are inherited by the Communities within your site. Each additional Community can create their own Tags that apply only to them.
Learn more: How do I build and manage TutorKit Communities?