TutorKit tracks tutoring sessions, so administrators can easily monitor frequency, attendance, and quality.
- Sessions charts Scheduled sessions and how many of them are attended by students (Meetings with students).
- Attendance charts how many Students attended sessions, how many Tutors attended meetings, and how many tutors failed to show (Tutors absent).
- Meeting and wait times charts Average meeting time and Average wait time.
- Long wait times charts wait times over five minutes.
TutorKit Community users
If you're using Communities, review what permissions administrators have.
On the side menu, you can:
- Click Session history to get a more detailed summary of tutoring sessions.
- Click Tutors to review and download session details organized by tutor.
- Click Students to review and download session details organized by student.
On the Session history screen:
- Review each tutoring session from most recent to oldest.
- Filter results by date ranges.
- Filter results by Tags (Program, Topic, and Grade level).
- Download session details in a spreadsheet.