As a tutoring program administrator, you can use TutorKit to can bring together students, tutors, and learning tools/resources to coordinate high-impact tutoring sessions and track success. Think of this as a thriving TutorKit community.
Check out TutorKit Communities
TutorKit also allows you to create and manage additional Communities within a single TutorKit site.
Learn more: How do I build and manage TutorKit Communities?
Create your TutorKit site
Launching your TutorKit website is simple:
- Visit our launch site.
- Complete the form.
- Click Create your TutorKit website.
Note: You can change all of this information any time after creating your website except for the Initial website URL. You can change the URL later only by submitting a change request and showing that you own the domain and DNS routing for the newly requested hostname.
Quickly set up TutorKit
TutorKit's admin dashboard is easy to use:
- Quickly Add sessions and Edit settings.
- Review and edit Active sessions and Upcoming sessions.
- From the toolbar or the side menu you can:
- Manage tutor sessions (review and edit sessions, add new sessions)
- Manage users (invite new tutors and students, edit user profiles, delete users)
- Configure (website settings, Tags, Communities, and LTI integrations)
- Manage resource library (review, edit, and add resources)
- View reports (session histories, attendance, wait times)
Edit your profile
To manage your profile, click Edit settings.
On the Profile screen, you can:
- Add, change, and remove your Photo.
- Edit your name.
- Assign yourself a Role.
- Note: If you created your TutorKit website, you are automatically assigned the role of Administrator, so you can manage the site. If you want to act as a Tutor as well, select Administrator, Tutor, so you don't lose admin permissions.
- Anyone with a tutor Role can be assigned a Meeting URL that is automatically provided as part of any tutor Sessions created in your site.
TutorKit Community users
If you're using Communities, you can also assign yourself to a Community.
- How do I set up and manage Tags in TutorKit?
- How do I add and manage users in TutorKit?
- How do I add and manage Resources in TutorKit?
- How do I create a tutoring session in TutorKit?
- How do I build and manage TutorKit Communities?
- How do I configure LTI tools in TutorKit?
- How do I use TutorKit Reports?