Buzz Release Notes (2023-03-23; v3.0.334) - Communications update
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.334 available on March 23, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we fixed a style issue in the Send mail popup window when choosing a recipient with a very long name.
Updates in version 2023.3.20.1366
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
- How do I keep idle timeout updated in iframes? (new)
- How do I create Custom activity toolbar buttons? (updated)
- How do I create activities with Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI 1.1 and 1.3)? (updated)
- How do I set up Google Analytics for my domain? (updated)
- How do I create custom Main Menu entries? (updated)
- How do I set up custom top-level toolbar buttons? (updated)