Buzz Release Notes (2023-03-16; v3.0.333) - Expanded mobile carrier support for notifications
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.333 available on March 16, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we:
- Updated checkbox label in the rich-text editor’s Add link > Course activity link dialog box for clarification of functionality.
- Added 16 new cell-phone carriers to the user Settings > Notifications preferences card.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where SpeechStream would not read the content in an Assessment template unless the user manually selected the content.
- Added an error message that appears if you try to upload a hero image greater than 450 KB in the Course settings editor.
- Fixed a Dark color scheme style issue in the rubric details screen.
Updates in version 2023.3.16.1353
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
GetItemLinks: Fixed an issue where the
recurseoption may not work properly.
New and updated articles
Teacher: How do I use the App chooser? (new)