Buzz Release Notes (2023-03-09; v3.0.332) - Iframe assessment update
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.332 available on March 9, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we fixed an issue where trying to scale down an assessment in an iframe for printing would crop off the right side of the assessment in the printout.
Updates in version 2023.3.9.1320
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
- How do I add subscribers to a course? (updated)
- How do I add subscribers to my domain? (updated)
- How do I add subscriptions for individual users? (updated)
- How do I add subscriptions to my domain? (updated)
- Configuring Google Drive integration for partners with their own URL/deployment (updated)
Teacher: How do I create and use Activity themes? (updated)