A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.331 available on March 2, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
Restore deleted domains
Administrators can now restore deleted domains. When domains are deleted, all of the subdomains, courses, users, and enrollments in them are also deleted. When you restore a domain, you must go restore each of those items as well.
In this release, we:
- Added ability for LTI tool providers to resize the iframe in which Buzz hosts the tool to provide a better experience.
- Added enrollment startdate, enddate, reference, and user reference fields to the report downloaded from Domain details > Download enrollment CSV.
- Updated the enrollment startdate and enddate fields values in the Student reports > Student performance by domain report to use the local time of the user who runs the report. Formerly, they were using UTC time.
- Enhanced LTI deep-linking launches to support the Names and Roles Provisioning (NRPS) and Assignments and Grades Service (ASG) claims.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where the resource list would sometimes display a modified date-time value instead of just the modified date as expected.
- Fixed an issue where an extra scrollbar would sometimes appear in the question editor’s Edit variable dialog.
- Fixed a spacing style issue on the Proficiency levels editor dialog box when using Standards-based grading.
- Fixed an issue where the About screen erroneously reported Firefox version 110.0 as 109.0.
- Fixed an issue in Final Grades and Standards Final Grades editor where clearing an assigned Final grade > Letter would not also clear the underlying
pointachievedvalue, which, when synced with an external SIS system, could cause the SIS to not recognize the cleared final grade.
- Fixed a tooltip placement style issue on the People page.
- Fixed an issue in Course settings where the hero image preview showed an empty space instead of the browser’s standard broken-link image and alternate text for the missing image.
Updates in version 2023.3.2.1298
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
GetEnrollmentMetricsReport: Added a new attribute,
utcoffset, to adjust all date and time results to a specific timezone.
New and updated articles
- How do I restore deleted domains, subdomains, courses, users, and enrollments? (new)
- How do I use the Courses tool? (updated)
- How do I create and manage my domain courses? (updated)
- How do I manage a course's enrollments? (updated)
- How do I manage a user's enrollments? (updated)
- How do I create a new subdomain? (updated)
- How do I add and manage domain users? (updated)