Buzz Release Notes (2023-02-23; v3.0.330) - Group event support added to Data streams
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.330 available on February 23, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we:
- Updated the rich-text editor to better compress inserted images, including those uploaded from a device, captured by web camera, or pasted into the editor. This compression improves browser performance, especially with student submissions and teacher provided feedback.
- Updated the SIS Sync to support a custom rostering solution while still using the Grade Passback. This allows for users, courses, and enrollments to be created through a different method than the SIS Sync while using Grade Passback to send grades to the school’s SIS.
- Updated the Data Stream to support group events, including Group created, Group changed, Group deleted, and Group members changed.
- Changed the Assessment highlighter color from blue to pink when using a Dark color scheme for better contrast.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where creating a rubric in Domain settings would not automatically add an XML file extension to the saved rubric.
- Fixed an issue in the teacher Feedback template editor that would sometimes display multiple scrollbars.
Updates in version 2023.2.16.1264
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
ListDomains: Added two new
modifiedbyuser, to include additional information about the user that created or modified the domain.