A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.327 available on February 2, 2023.
Coming soon to Buzz!
Assessment template updates
We have been rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
New Activity themes!
Start using new Activity themes!
Activity themes allow you to improve your students' experience by using engaging and topical images and layouts that best suit each activity and folder.
Learn more: How do I create and use Activity themes?
Note: Activity themes are an expansion of the Assessment themes released last year, using the same editor. The new tools allow you to create an even smoother and engaging experience for your learners. If you have been using Assessment themes, you will notice a change in behavior when Activity themes are released.
Currently, assessment landing pages don't reflect the styles set up in Assessment themes (as shown below). When we release Activity themes, those screens will start reflecting those styles.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where the Teacher > Home > Dashboard and the Admin > Domain > Domain teacher summary were displaying different student enrollment numbers.
- Resolved a Dark color scheme style issue with editing graphic questions that had no image defined.
- Fixed an issue where some pages that displayed dates would not display in the Chinese (Traditional) language.
- Fixed an issue in the Final grades page where Buzz did not report an error message if one of the final grades failed to save or submit.
- Resolved an issue with showing the correctly calculated past due time for an activity submission that was submitted over a month past the due date.
Updates in version 2023.2.1.1233
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
Course Enrollment Metrics: Updated the metrics to include enrollments that expired within the last 14 days. Previously,
Course Enrollment Metricsonly included enrollments through their end date.
New and updated articles
- How do I create and use Activity themes? (updated - previously titled How do I create and assign branded Assessment themes?)
- How do I make changes to multiple activities at once (Bulk Edit)? (updated)
- Assessment activity editor (updated)
- Assignment activity editor (updated)
- Blog activity editor (updated)
- Custom activity editor (updated)
- Discussion activity editor (updated)
- Flashcards activity editor (updated)
- Journal activity editor (updated)
- Peer assessment activity editor (updated)
- Practice questions activity editor (updated)
- Project activity editor (updated)
- Survey activity editor (updated)
- Wiki activity editor (updated)