A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.323 available on January 12, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
Over the next month, we will be rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
Use YouTube Shorts in your courses
We added additional launching parameters to LTI deep-linking launches, including platform family, platform version, platform instance name, platform instance URL, platform instance GUID, and custom claim
In this release, we also:
- Fixed a style issue in the Editor > Syllabus > Add choice activity dialog.
- Fixed a Dark color scheme issues in the Editor > Scheduling tab, the Edit badge screen, and the user Settings screen.
- Resolved a style issue that caused a missing divider between the center and right panels of the Editor > Activity list tab.
- Fixed a style issue in the Editor > Activity list tab for objective IDs that are long.
- Fixed a style issue in the Editor > Add activity dialog box.
- Fixed an issue where refreshing the browser after changing your profile picture would show your old picture in the top toolbar.
- Fixed an issue where an unnecessary property was appearing in an activity history’s Details screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Hidden from students icon in the Activities tool was not displaying completely.
Updates in version 2023.1.12.1181
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
GetGradeHistory: Fixed an issue where the
userobject would sometimes not be in the response.
New and updated articles
- Publish Anywhere: Admin guide (new)
- Publish Anywhere: How do I configure Canvas to integrate with Publish Anywhere (LTI 1.3)? (new)
- Publish Anywhere: How do I deep link activities in Canvas with Publish Anywhere? (new)
- Publish Anywhere publisher steps: How to export courses (updated)
- Publish Anywhere educator/distributor steps: How to import course content (updated)