A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.322 available on January 5, 2023.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
Over the next month, we will be rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we:
- Updated our LTI 1.3 support to allow LTI tool providers to send grade feedback to Buzz.
- Updated the Activity editor status text for activities that have more than 100 linked activities to read 100+ activities that link to it rather than showing numbers greater than 100.
- Updated the Admin > Course details screen to display the Go to base course button to users with either the UpdateCourse or ReadCourse permissions for that base course.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed a text-wrapping issue with the Placeholder text created in Admin > Domain settings > Metadata for activities.
- Resolved a style issue with scrolling Resource library > Resource pages.
- Added a validation to the Descriptions fields in the Add Objective and Edit Objective screens to disallow entries consisting of only spaces.
Updates in version 2023.1.5.1169
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
GetItemLinks: Added a new attribute,
limit, which allows for the requester to limit the number of returned results.