A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 3.0.33, available on January 4, 2018.
New Buzz UI
During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The release notes in this section pertain only to those using the new Buzz UI.
New Buzz UI updates
New Buzz UI fixed issues
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Grading period picker to revert to All periods after filtering the content by group twice.
- Updated the text that describes the Enable email feature switch for accuracy.
- Updated the Editor > Activity List screen to immediately apply changes made to an activity's grading period with Bulk edit; previously, users would have to refresh the page.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Buzz to hang when navigating from a Gradebook screen for a course with Grading Periods to a Gradebook page of a course without Grading periods.
- Added missing text for the Show me what the student sees checkbox in the Gradebook screen.
- Fixed an issue with showing the submission columns in the Activity Grader.
- Updated the way "time spent" is reported to account for courses with Grading Periods and Categories. See
GetEntityGradebookSummarynote in APIs.
Updates in version 2018.01.03.2910. Learn more.
GetEntityGradebookSummary: Updated the API to reflect the time spent within a category per period when
SignalTypes: A new Administrative Signal,
Logout(1.10), that identifies if an end-user has logged out.
Logout(2.2) signals are generated regularly but can be delayed up to an hour.
NavigateItem: Fixed an issue where a user could not navigate to an item when it was gated by an item inside of a hidden folder.
Gateditemsare only enforced if the other items are not hidden from the student.
- Various performance optimizations.
- We fixed an issue that prevented some FTP clients (e.g., AdobeDreamweaver CC) from working when using Explicit FTPS.