A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions 2.0.125 and 3.0.22, available on October 19, 2017.
New Buzz UI
During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The release notes in this section pertain only to those using the new Buzz UI.
New Buzz UI updates
In this release, we updated components of the Unit Summary screen to align with the new Buzz UI. .
New Buzz UI fixed issues
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue that would delay displaying updates students made to their Self-Assessment.
- Added a message informing students when they try to access an activity that has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the Buzz UI was not displaying the chosen Grading Period.
- Changed loading strategy to decrease loading chunk errors.
- Improved re-login behavior with to avoid authentication errors.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Performance/Gradebook tool display to no grade information at times from the Admin app.