A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.121, available on September 21, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue that caused the RSS feed styles to change unnecessarily.
- Updated the Website dropbox activity type to verify that the value entered looks like a website address and report an error if a student attempts to submit an obviously invalid one. (Buzz does not validate that the submitted address refers to a valid web site.)
- Fixed an issue that wasn't displaying a valid value for Domain Metadata if no default value was chosen.
- [Chrome] Fixed an issue that caused scrollbars to appear on Landing Content unnecessarily.
New Buzz UI updates
During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The release notes in this section pertain only to those using the new Buzz UI.
Coming soon: Updated Activity Editor UI!
On September 28, we will release an update to Buzz's Activity Editor UI in Buzz's new UI, including:
- Easier, more intuitive organization and navigation.
- Sleeker, more responsive design.
- Improved performance.
- Additional functionality.
As we have simplified the UI to improve your user experience, we anticipate this transition to be smooth and positive for you. To support you in the process, we will provide:
- Overview documentation that maps out the new UI for you.
- Updated documentation throughout the Help Center.
- Continued support through the Help Center.
If you have any questions, please contact support and/or your account manager. We look forward to letting you try out the new Activity Editor UI!
New Buzz UI fixed issues
In this release, we:
- Updated For Me screen to remove tasks immediately upon deletion.
- Gave Admins the ability to set student name display options in User Settings.
- Fixed styles defining where the Active checkbox in the Domain and User detail screens appeared.
- Fixed a styling issue in the Domain, Course, and User detail screens that was adding too much padding between metadata entries.
- Fixed an issue that caused unnecessary scrollbars to appear in the Accommodations window.