A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.120, available on September 14, 2017.
In this release, we updated the way Buzz handles the data displayed for courses a user has hidden in the Teacher app. Previously, hiding a course only hid the Course Card on the Home page. With this update, the course information will also be hidden in the Calendar, Communication, and People tools.
In this release, we:
- Updated the language used in the Student app Activity Report to identify unavailable activities; it was changed from "deleted activity" to "activity not found" to account for the fact that the message appears for other reasons.
- Updated the Performance/Gradebook tool, so that deleted outcomes won't appear in the Mastery screen or Mastery Reports.
- Fixed an issue that caused distortion when scrolling and sorting on the People and Unit Summary screens.
Coming soon: Changes to our Google Drive integration
As a result of policy changes at Google, we will soon change the way Buzz integrates with Google Drive. This change will simplify the integration process and ease concerns about security. As we make this change, we will provide updated documentation and support to help you make this transition. Contact support or your account manager with questions.
New Buzz UI updates
During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The release notes in this section pertain only to those using the new Buzz UI.
New Buzz UI fixed issues
In this release, we:
- Fixed metadata field's width in the Admin app.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an "Unable to navigate" error to appear when teachers tried to open a course link included in email sent to them.
- Fixed the Preview functionality in the Editor screens; the links were not consistently working.
- [iPad Safari] Fixed landing page alignment issues in the Admin and Teacher apps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "add profile" button in the User Menu to appear in the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue that would cause scroll bars to appear unnecessarily in landing content.
- Fixed an issue that kept the Accommodations button from appearing in the Performance/Gradebook tool's student screen for new students.
- Fixed an issue that required users to complete an extra step (click Close) when signing out of an SSO session when the SSO is pointing to a new window.
- Added the Logout of Google Drive option to the User Menu in the new UI.
- Updated the self-register function in the new UI, so that the link sent to help users self-register takes them to the registration page dependably.
- Fixed an issue that would continue to display the landing content for a folder in the Activity tool after a user had selected a different folder.
datetime value for
Authorization . Issued has been changed to the standard ISO 8601 UTC date/time pattern, with a T separating the date and time as most other commands follow. The
datetime is now returned as 2010-05-10T22:58:00Z.