A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.119, available on September 7, 2017.
In this release, we added two new columns to the Student Report:
- completedgradablepercent: The percent of gradable items that the student has completed.
- completedpercent: The percent of items (gradable and not) that the student has completed.
We also added a Completion filter to the UI which automatically includes the following columns in the report:
New Buzz UI updates
During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The release notes in this section pertain only to those using the new Buzz UI.
In this release, we removed Edit name display menus from various tools (Gradebook, Activity Grader, Final Grades, Unit Summary, For Me, and People), and now allow teachers to set the preference in a single location: User Settings. This setting determines how student names appear in the app.
On September 14, we will be updating the way Buzz handles the data displayed for courses a user has hidden in the Teacher app. Currently, hiding a course only hides the Course Card on the Home page. With this update, the course information will also be hidden in the Calendar, Communication, and People tools.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the assessment question editor to hang if a user provided no answer for a fill-in-the-blank question.
- [Edge, Safari] Fixed an issue that was preventing a user from adding course thumbnails or a user avatar.
- Fixed an issue preventing the user from editing or previewing activities in the My Library tab.
- Fixed an issue where the assessment timer would improperly display if a student had an "ignore time limit" accommodation.
- Improved error logging to increase system performance.
APIs (Coming soon)
datetime value for
Authorization . Issued will be changed to the standard ISO 8601 UTC date/time pattern, with a T separating the date and time as most other commands follow. After the change, the
datetime will be returned as 2010-05-10T22:58:00Z.