A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.118, available on August 31, 2017.
From the course Performance/Gradebook > Gradebook/Grades screen, a teacher can now mark a non-gradable activity as complete (or incomplete) for a student by clicking in that student's score cell and then clicking the Mark Complete or Mark Incomplete button. Formerly, teachers could not change the completion status for non-gradable activities.
Over the last several months (Release Notes (2017-04-27; v2.0.99),when a user would sign into Buzz with an email address that didn't match their username, they would be notified that it is no longer supported.
Now, if a user attempts to login to Buzz with their email address (not their username), they will see an invalid credentials error. To authenticate, login with the username associated with the account and your valid password.
NOTE: This does not impact anyone authenticating into Buzz via SSO.
In this release, we:
- Fixed some default values applied to Remediation and Formative assessments in Course Settings that would sometimes cause error messages.
- Fixed issues that caused errors loading variables with blank values in assessment questions.
- Fixed an issue that would disallow some symbols from being used in the Landing Page Content rich text editor.
- Fixed an issue that would generate an incorrect error message when saving Enrollments.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the back button in the Activity Grader to take users to the wrong place.
- Fixed an issue that would cause two back buttons to appear at times.
- Updated the Editor to display an error message when users tried to upload an unsupported image file.
To dramatically improve system performance and reliability, course and enrollment manifest requests (e.g.,
GetManifest) will now only be limited up to the first 5,000 items.