A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.116, available on August 17, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where a Print button appeared on assessment previews when it shouldn't have.
- Fixed an issue where subdomains weren't correctly inheriting User Metadata fields.
- Fixed an issue where, if a user selected a badge from the Teacher > Clipboard > Badges screen, then switched to another course and selected a different badge in that course, the badge details wouldn't update to reflect the newly-selected badge.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause problems when sending an email to more than 50 recipients at once.
- Updated the Restore deleted items function, so that restored items reappear in the Teacher > Editor > Projects tab without having to manually refresh.
- Fixed an issue where the course Gradebook would allow teachers to assign scores to non-gradable items when using the Quick Edit mode.
- Updated the Final Grades page to alert users if the Course Grade Scale assigned to the course has been deleted and there is no alternative Grade Scale for it to use. Previously, it would fail with an obscure error message.