A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.115, available on August 10, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Updated title displayed for the activity metadata rich text editor in the Clipboard to indicate the activity count when editing multiple activities at once.
- Fixed an issue where the new Hide teacher names in student reports setting in Course Settings > Gradebook tab > Options wasn't being applied when applying course template settings to a course.
- Fixed an issue where projects created from the Project Wizard link were not including their specified start and end dates.
- Newly created projects now retain specified start and end dates, but existing projects must be edited to have start and end dates set.
- Updated Clipboard > Messages to correctly display special characters in course titles that are automatically entered in the To: field when sending messages.
- Updated the Student > Performance/Grades tool to leave the Teacher name column blank when there's no name to display. Preiously, a dash was displayed.
- Fixed an issue that where the option to choose to edit an activity's gradebook settings for one student or all students in the Teacher > Performance > Student > For Me screen wouldn't appear consistently.