A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.114, available on August 8, 2017.
In this release,
- We made teacher names available for display in the student Performance/Grades tool. Teachers control this option in Course Settings.
- We added enrollment countdown alerts to various places throughout the Student, Parent/Observer, and Teacher apps.
- Alerts appear on Course Cards in the Home and Activities (Course Home) tools and in the Performance/Grades tool.
- Admins control this option: How do I set up "course ends soon" alerts for students?
As of the summer of 2017, some users are using the new Buzz UI in which Course Cards look like this:
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where editing the location for an activity based on the group would cause that activity to appear in both locations (the original location and the group-based location) in the Editor until refresh.
- Fixed an issue that would automatically populate the User Metadata Default field with a "0" after a user deleted the value when the field should have remained blank.
- Removed Due Date related option fields that appeared in the Editor > Activity List > Bulk Edit and the Editor > Group Settings screens for continuous courses (continuous courses don't use due dates).
- Fixed an issue that would cause the People tool to ignore the chosen student Name Display option at times.
- Fixed an issue that, when a student's course enrollment had expired, would cause the Performance/Gradebook > Gradebook/Grades > Student screen to display the number of days past expiration instead of showing that the course had Expired.