A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.113, available on July 27, 2017.
In this release, we gave Admins the ability to create Domain Metadata fields where users can record and track additional information about a domain.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect information to appear for a moment in the Today column when loading the People tool.
- Updated the People tool, any checked boxes are cleared when a user applies a filter.
- Fixed an issue that kept attachments to linked assessment questions from appearing in preview mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Next and Previous student button rollovers in the Activity Grader to show the wrong student name after using them to navigate.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a domain SSO integration to remain activated after the user had switched to another authentication.