A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.112, available on July 20, 2017.
In this release, we gave teachers the ability to apply Bulk Edit activity actions to specific groups.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the objectives breakdown and Export button were sometimes not available in the Reports > Test Analytics screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Search all domains checkbox to appear unnecessarily in the Select Domain dialog at times.
- Fixed an issue where, if a user opened a metadata text editor for an activity in the Clipboard and didn't add content, the Assign button was deactivated.
- How do I make changes to multiple activities at once (Bulk Edit)?
- How do I manage notifications? (Only availalbe with the new Buzz UI)
- How do I use the Needs grading tool? (Only availalbe with the new Buzz UI)