How do I make changes to multiple activities at once (Bulk Edit)?
Buzz lets you Bulk Edit certain activity properties with the Editor > Activity List:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu and select Activity List.
- Filter by item Title, Type, Location (folder), and/or whether to show only Gradable activities to access the activities and folders you want (optional).
- Check the boxes next to the activities and/or folders you want to make changes to.
- Click the *pencil (Bulk Edit) icon.
- If applicable, select a specific group you want to edit using the group icon in the toolbar.
- Check the boxes next to the changes you want to make (choices are limited based on the activities you choose), and make the desired changes in the fields that appear. Your options may include:
- Change visibility
- Change location
- Remove due date
- Change late-submission policy
- Change passing score
- Change or apply Activity theme
- Change assessment password
- Change assessment attempt limit
- Change Grading Category
- Change Grading Period
- Change Grading scale (points)
- Change Weight in category
- Check the box indicating that you understand that the changes are permanent, and click Update.
Note: All of these settings are originally configured for each activity using their Activity editor. They can always be altered there, as well.