A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.111, available on July 13, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Added a prompt to the Landing Content editor informing users that they'll lose changes if they navigate away without saving.
- Fixed the Bulk Update by Template feature, so that it can update more than one course at a time.
- Fixed an issue where users couldn't use the Back button to navigate away from the Communication tool.
- Fixed an issue that caused images to become skewed when trying to resize them after pasting them into the rich text editor.
- [IE 11] FIxed an issue that would cause column headers to overlap in the Editor > Group Settings screen.
- Updated multiple dialogs to require users to use the "close" button to navigate away without saving, rather than allowing them to just click the background.
- Updated the placement of the Cancel and OK buttons to align with standard (dismissive buttons on the the left, confirmation buttons on the right).
- [Firefox] Updated alignment in lettergrade dropdowns in the Activity Grader and Grade Editor.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the wrong category average to display in the Performance screen footer selecting and deselecting them.
- Updated formatting of report exports to better account for fields left blank.