A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.110, available on July 6, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where clicking the activity link for For Me activities in the Activity Grader failed to show an activity preview.
- Fixed an issue where Observer data in the Users > Observers screen failed to be sorted using the User ID when the column header was clicked.
- Added a minimum height to the Admin app > Domain Settings > Edit Landing Content editor to facilitate dropdown menus.
- Standardized the positioning of affirmative buttons (OK, Save, etc.) and dismissive buttons (Cancel, Quite, etc.) in the Wiki, Blog, and Journal activities. Dismissive buttons are positioned to the left of affirmative buttons.
- Updated the Agenda editor to notify users that edits are discarded if they try moving from editing one date to another without saving.