A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.109, available on June 29, 2017.
In this release, we:
- [Accessibility] Updated badge images to display ALT text.
- Fixed an issue that would cause quizzes to auto submit immediately after a student started if the quiz existed in a Continuous course with a Master Course that was not Continuous and had a due date that has passed.
- Fixed an issue where an observer of a user would only appear in the "Observers" screen if the observed user had enrollments. The Observers screen now shows a row whose "Course" column has the value "All courses" when another user is observing the current user.
- [IE11] Fixed an issue that would cause an unnecessary scroll bar to display while viewing a Google document in activity player.
- [IE and Firefox] Fixed an issue that kept the Self-Assessment's tooltip values from being displayed in IE and Firefox.
- Fixed spacing between the Title and Content fields in the Add rich text activity dialogue in the Clipboard.
- Added additional spacing between Preview and Cancel buttons where they appear next to each other.
- Fixed an issue that would display the the All [courses] option when a user selected a custom menu item that required the user to choose a single course.
- Updated the score displayed in the Activity Grader's footer to refresh/updated when the user returns grades.
- Fixed an issue that would cause checkmarks to remain in the Performance > Options menu when users clicked Cancel.