A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.108, available on June 22, 2017.
In this release, we updated custom menu item options in Domain Settings > Domain Options to include: Do not allow the user to choose a course. This means that the Course Chooser will not appear when that custom menu item is selected.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where using only numbers to title custom User Metadata fields (Domain Settings > User Options) could cause errors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the To field in the Clipboard > Messages tab to appear blank for a moment when choosing recipients from an external tool.
- Updated the app to hide the Reports > Mastery tab when no objectives have been defined for the course.
- [Edge] Fixed some visual issues that impacted the Performance > Activity Grader screen footer.
- [Edge] Fixed an issue that caused column headers to overlap search fields in the Editor > Activity List.
- Updated display options in the Performance tool to cut sort by Category options and category totals when only one category is used in the course.
- Updated the Self Assessment tool tip popup to show changes made by students without requiring them to manually refresh.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes fail to show users the "incorrect password" message when the wrong password was used after an expired session.
- Fixed an issue that caused the button text ("Choose") to fail to appear when choosing an agenda date.
- Made all modal dialog button (Save, Cancel, OK, etc.) placement consistent.