A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.105, available on June 1, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Updated the activity completion counter to update without manual refresh when a student completes a choice activity.
- Fixed an issue that kept questions aligned to passages in assessment templates from being displayed in review.
- Fixed an issue that caused linked questions to override others when using the Edit All question editor.
- Updated Google integration, so that Google Doc thumbnails appear when a user is choosing one.
- Fixed an issue where the Editor > Weights screen was allowing negative values in Multi-Outcome Scoring courses.
- [Chrome] Updated the way student performance reports are printed using Chrome to allow for color (making the percentage indicators visible).
- Fixed an issue that caused the People tool to display no data when a teacher selected All courses from the course chooser and Group by course from Options in the toolbar.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the student Performance screen to show the Grading Categories dropdown options for non-gradable activities when it should only have been using gradable activities.
- Updated the Performance > Gradebook > Students screen toolbar to deactivate the Clear button when no filtering fields are present to clear.
For Teacher app: How do I create Grading Categories?