A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.104, available on May 25, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue that would cause choice activities to be counted twice in the Project Home page and Folder Home page progress bars.
- Fixed an issue that would cause questions paired with passages to appear twice in assessments using an assessment template.
- Fixed an issue that would cause search results in the Admin app to continue to report "1 result" even after the last result was deleted.
- Updated the Landing Content preview accessed in Domain Settings, so that it is now displayed at full screen width.
- Updated the Clipboard > Badges screen to automatically refresh and clear content after a badge is awarded.
- Fixed an issue that would cause hidden enrollments to appear as possible email recipients for teachers sending mail.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the thumbnail shown in a Digital Library activity's Details panel to fail to refresh when a new activity was chosen.
- Fixed a general keyboard issue on the Editor > Weights screen that would sometimes make it difficult to enter weight values.
- Fixed an issue that caused sporadic error messages when users tried to make changes to their email addresses.