A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.102, available on May 11, 2017.
We have updated the Manage Groups screen to allow users to choose to see performance percentages for either an entire course or for individual activities. Teacher can use data from either setting to group students based on performance.
We have updated the activity History screen in the activity editors, so users can access changes that aren't itemized in the list by clicking the Data changes link at the bottom of the table.
In this release, we:
- Updated the student gradebook, so activities with the Hidden from table of contents option checked appear in the Syllabus view.
- Fixed an issue that caused Multiple Answer questions to be marked wrong incorrectly at times.
- [Edge only] Fixed an issue where the number input fields of Generate Groups dialog box would show unnecessary auto-fill text when users set their cursor into the number field.
- Fixed an issue that prevented companion materials in a linked question from appearing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a passage introduction could be displayed in an assessment without any correlating passage questions.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the "submitted" icon to appear on an activity in the To-Do List after it had already been graded and the grade submitted.
- Fixed an issue that would erroneously download an XML file for teachers when they tried to download a file submitted by students in an activity.