A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.98, available on April 20, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Made many updates to the Teacher and Admin apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focused buttons and menu options.
- Fixed an issue that caused rendering problems for questions that didn't have "question body text."
- Fixed an issue that would cause question properties to be removed from a question when it was edited in Text edit mode.
- Fixed the alignment on activity metadata fields.
- Fixed an issue that would cause question text to be stripped from a question if a media tag with a slash was used.
- [IE 11] Fixed a problem in IE where navigating away from a SCO activity when it was not fully loaded would cause the navigation system to stop responding.
- [IE 11] Fixed an alignment issue that would sometimes cut off the Start button when beginning an assessment.
- Fixed an issue style issue in the Performance > Gradebook.
- Fixed an issue that caused grades that had already been submiitted to appear with "Draft" icons at times when editing scores.