Currently, teachers can reorder individual activities listed in the Teacher Editor > Weights tab by using up and down arrows or dragging them to the desired location.
To simplify the user experience, these arrows will be removed on Thursday, April 13, 2017. Moving forward:
- Teachers can still filter the activities by category.
- Teachers can still recategorize activities by dragging them to the desired category.
- Activities on this screen will, by default, reflect the order set up in the Editor > Syllabus tab within the category selected. Changes made to ordering on this screen do not impact the ordering in the Editor > Syllabus tab.
How this impacts other tools
This change impacts ordering in the following tools:
- Teacher Performance > Gradebook > Category view: The activities listed in this screen now reflect their order in the Editor > Syllabus within their assigned categories.
- Student Performance > Grades > Periods and Categories view: The activities in this screen now reflect their order in the teacher's Editor > Syllabus within their assigned categories or periods.