A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.94, available on March 16, 2017.
Highlights: Buzz's new visibility options are perfect for Lesson Guides
In this release, we have added new visibility options for activities (managed in the Navigation tab of the activity editors).
Content authors can now set activities to be visible to:
- Students, teachers, and observers: This is the default setting for activities intended for students to complete.
- Teachers and observers only: This setting works well for Lesson Guide materials that observers like parents, mentors, etc. need access to. A map icon appears next to these activities in the Activities pages for teachers and observers.
- Teachers only: This setting works well for Lesson Guide materials that only teachers need. A map icon appears next to these activities in the teacher Activities page.
In this release, we:
- Made many updates to the Teacher and Admin apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focused buttons and menu options.
- Updated rubrics, so they no longer accept invalid number entries in the Points fields.