A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.92, available on March 3, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Made many updates to the Teacher and Admin apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focused buttons and menu options.
- Updated permission settings, so that the Users editor only appears for admins with appropriate rights.
- Updated the Announcement (bullhorn) icon button behavior, so that clickiing it selects the first announcement in the list; previously, the first announcement would be cleared by the button.
- Updated the question editor to notify users that they will lose changes if they try to navigate away without saving.
- Updated Editor > Settings behavior so that users are no longer scrolled to the top of the window upon selecting a checkbox.
- Fixed an issue that caused some activities with due dates to appear twice on the Editor > Scheduling screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused custom questions without body text to render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that would keep users from attaching course resources as Companion Material in the Activity Editor.
- Added IEP (flag) icon to the Grade Editor when teachers are grading For Me activities.