Teachers have read-only access to students' Accommodations (created at the domain level) at the domain level:
- Open the People tool or Gradebook from the Main Menu.
- When the column is made visible, an Accommodations (flag) icon appears in the appropriate column next to students with any Accommodations or Individual Education Program (IEP) notes recorded. You can click on flags to View accommodations in a popup.
- You can also click on the student's name, open the Dashboard screen, and click View Accommodations under the student's name.
- Review the notes and click OK; edits can only be made at the domain by administrators.
- Accommodations flags also appear in the Performance/Gradebook tool.