A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.##, available on MONTH #, 2017.
As previously announced, we added Individualized Education Program (IEP) and Personal Needs and Preferences (PNP) functionality to the Admin, Teacher, and Student apps: How do I create Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and Personal Needs and Preferences (PNPs)?
File Notes will be translated into IEPs today; this could take a few hours.
In this release, we returned course thumbnails to the Digital Library.
In this release, we:
- Made many updates to the Teacher and Admin apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focused buttons and menu options.
- Updated the Domain > Resources screen, so that clicking the Edit button for a resource no longer selects that resource's checkbox.
- Fixed some styling issues in the Redeem Command Token dialog of the Domain > Subdomains screen.
- Fixed an issue that kept the Enrollment External ID from being saved when creating an enrollment.
- Fixed an issue that kept admins from being able to select and run reports from their desired domains; instead, repots would run for the domain the user was logged into by default.
- Fixed an issue that erroneously made the Performance tool available in the Users > Enrollment toolbar for teacher enrollments; the button only appears for student enrollments.
- Fixed an issue that would cause current domain and sub-domain courses to mistakenly appear in Courses page for administrator.
- Fixed an issue that would cause current domain and sub-domain courses to mistakenly appear in Course Enrollment and Reports (Test Analytics) pages for administrator.
- Fixed a problem that caused subscriptions to fail to appear in the Digital Library at times.
- Updated the question editor, so that it no longer allows negative numbers in the points possible field.
- Fixed an issue with rendering fill-in-the-blank questions with multiple blanks and media attached.
- Updated the rich text editor, so that adding a hyperlink to text no longer overrides the font size settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the To-do List and Announcements sections to display no authentication errors when a user lost connection.
- Fixed an issue that caused objective scores to sort incorrectly in the People page of a Multi-Outcome Scoring course. This only impacted students with scores of zero.
- Updated score entry fields for auto-graded activities (assessments, practice questions) to show scores as percentages by default. Users can change this to points possible in non-Multi-Outcome Scoring courses.
- Fixed an issue that kept teachers from being able to assign and submit grades for any student in the Activity Grader if one student had been excused from the activity.
- Updated Score and Grade fields, so that they no longer appear blank when the student is given a failing grade and have pending scores.
- [Chromebook] Fixed an issue that would allow users to enter a negative sign incorrectly, and count correct answers as incorrect at times.
- Updated the blog activity, so that users get notified that they'll lose content if they try to navigate to a different post before saving the current post, and so that content changes are cleared if the user selects Cancel.