A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.90, available on February 16, 2017.
- Updated help popups, so that they now close when users click away from them.
- Updated the Performance > Activity Grader screen to display Multi-Outcome Scoring objective scores as percentages always. We also removed minutes from the objectives column.
- Fixed ordering in objective columns.
- Fixed a typo in the placeholder text for Userspaces field in Edit Menu Item dialog: changed "bookmark" to "menu item."
- Fixed an issue that was giving parents and other observers the option to Save or Save and Close activities when they should have only had previewing permissions.
- Updated the student app to more clearly notify users when they're navigating away from editing blog and journal posts without saving their work.
- Fixed a style issue in the Performance tool.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly showed restricted custom menu entries in the admin tool when switching the active domain.
- Standardized behaviors and messaging around activity passwords.