A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.86, available on January 19, 2017.
In this release, we:
- Made many updates to the Teacher and Admin apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focused buttons and menu options.
- Ensured that tokens are not insecurely passed to external sites when acting as a proxy.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the group filter in the Activity Grader to revert to a previous selection after a user had chosen a new group.
- [IE 11, Edge] Updated alerts, so that parents and other observers aren't warned that changes won't be saved when they navigate away from dropbox activities because they can't make changes to activites.
- Fixed an issue that kept parents and other observers from accessing announcements from the Activity Stream.
- Fixed an issue that would cause students to mistakenly receive an error message when trying to open a course link in an agenda.
- Updated weight fields to show invalid entries (like negative values) in red.
Admins: How do I use the Usage tab?