A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.320 available on December 8, 2022.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
Over the next month, we will be rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we:
- Updated student time tracking to better record time spent in an activity when the student closes the tab or navigates to a different site during the session.
- In Editor > Syllabus, we now validate that an imported 1EdTech or SCORM package file extension is either .zip or .imscc.
- Updated rollover text for X buttons in [Beta] Data streams UI from Close to Back.
- Updated the Enrollment ending soon icon to appear consistently inline with the text and to the left throughout the app.
In this release, we also:
- Resolved an Editor > Syllabus issue with playing media from within activities.
- Fixed an issue in the Editor > Recycle bin where the Deleted by column could incorrectly show a user who edited the activity, rather than the user who had deleted it.
- Fixed a styling issue with the icon alignment in the Editor > Syllabus > Add activity dialog.
- Fixed an issue where the Gradebook table header grid lines were not being displayed properly.
Updates in version 2022.12.8.1126
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
ListRestorableItems: Added new attributes,
deleteddate, to track additional information about the deletion of the items.