Buzz Release Notes (2022-12-01; v3.0.319) - Updated Dark color scheme support for charts
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.319 available on December 1, 2022.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Assessment template updates
Over the next month, we will be rolling out various security updates for Assessment templates. None of these updates are expected to have negative effects. Interested partners can reach out to Agilix Support to request that the features be enabled on a domain for advanced preview and testing.
In this release, we:
- Added support for additional HTML entities when editing equations.
- Updated message text and removed emails from the reset password dialog to improve usability.
- Updated charts to better support Dark color scheme.
In this release, we also:
- Resolved an Editor > Syllabus issue with adding activities that play resources from a folder.
- Resolved a style issue with displaying long course and folder names for Back button in the Gradebook > Unit summary screen.
- Resolved style issues with students having long names in Activity player and Activity grader.
Updates in version 2022.11.30.1107
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
Course Variables: Added a new course variable,
ITEMDUEDATE, that returns the item’s due date in ISO format.