A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.316 available on November 3, 2022.
Version number note: An issue that briefly interfered with rendering some languages other than English required a few updates, jumping us from v3.0.312 last week to v3.0.316.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we:
- Added validation for Resource names to prevent entering names with only spaces.
- Improved Resource name display by removing unnecessary hyphens from in front of names.
- Improved layout of the Choice width, Choice height, Answer width, and Answer height fields in the Matching drag-and-drop question > Interactions card.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue that briefly interfered with rendering some languages other than English.
- Fixed an issue where Matching graphic drag-and-drop questions used a default Border width of 0 for a short time.
- Note: If you created a Matching graphic drag-and-drop question in the last week (between 10/27-11/03) and set the target Border width to 0, verify that your Border widths are still 0.
- Fixed an issue in Activity editors where attempting to select Google document as the Content type in the Activity tab would not work if you had already specified the activity’s Submission type as Document template in the Settings tab.
- Resolved a Dark color scheme style issue with displaying warning messages in the Editor > Weights screen.
Updates in version 2022.11.2.1015
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles