Buzz Release Notes (2022-10-27; v3.0.311) - Updates to Matching and Multiple answer editors
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.311 available on October 27, 2022.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we:
- Updated the validation for Selected width in Multiple answer, hot spot questions to ensure the value is the number 1 or greater.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue in the editor for graphic questions (Matching graphic and Multiple answer graphic hot spot) where setting the Border width to 0 would revert to the default value of 2, rather than using 0.
- Resolved a Matching question layout issue that would display a narrow answer body in the editor for questions that didn’t have the Interaction card > Show inline option selected.
- Improved usability of User settings screen by no longer automatically auto-populating the Notifications email field with the user email.
- Fixed an issue where the backspace key sometimes would not delete an inserted video from the Grade editor > Feedback editor.
- Improved positioning of Insert media dialog to prevent it from being clipped by the right edge of the screen in the Grade editor.
- Resolved a style issue where the Student Grades > Score field would get clipped when using the Quick-edit grading tool.
Updates in version 2022.10.27.988
Additions, Removal, or Changes: